The Reason For My Joy . . .

The Reason For My Joy . . .

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Campout at Fall Creek (First one of the summer)
















For our first campout this summer, we went up to Fall Creek by SwanValley. Overall, we had a good time, but that first night was probably one of the most miserable nights of my life. Rylan wanted to sleep in his own crib at home, and no matter what we did to try to get him to sleep in the camper, he refused. He screamed until 4:00AM, when Joe finally loaded him in the truck and took him home. They came back the next morning and Rylan was as happy as a clam
(but Joe and I were not because we were going on only a few hours of sleep.) Needless to say, Rylan has done better on subsequent campouts. I just can't believe we were willing to ever even try it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment