The Reason For My Joy . . .

The Reason For My Joy . . .

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Big Elk Campground
















Shortly after school started, my sister Tiffani invited us to come and spend the day with them at Big Elk campground up by the Palisades reservoir. We took the kids down to the reservoir and found what we thought looked like a great beach. However, it was just a huge mud pit! The kids had a blast playing in the mud, but they were sure hard to clean up. We ended up going home right after this because I hadn't brought my kids any swimsuits or spare clothes and even though I told them to only wade in the water, they completely got drenched and filthy. The shirt Andrea was wearing never came clean, even after spraying stain remover on it and washing it. Oh well . . . I guess they had fun!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so cute! I wonder why it was so muddy, oh, well, it will be something they will never forget!

    ReplyDelete