The Reason For My Joy . . .

The Reason For My Joy . . .

Monday, November 1, 2010

Boys will be boys!

A couple of weeks ago, we were on our way to church. It was a rainy Sunday morning. Joe is in the bishopric and so Sunday mornings are always a little hectic for me to get all the kids ready for church by myself and out the door to be to church by 9:00 AM. We are always running late, and so when Alexa informed me that Landon had a worm with him in the car, I had to just laugh. He had found a worm in the driveway as he was getting in the car and decided that he was going to bring that worm to church. The thing that makes me laugh is that he could not understand why I wouldn't let him bring that worm into sacrament meeting. He said, "Mom, he's quiet." We had to let the worm go free in the church lawn on our way into the building. After church, he remembered his worm and tried to find it before we went home. Of course, he was unsuccessful (much to my relief!) Because I grew up with all sisters, this whole boy thing has been quite an experience!

1 comment: