The Reason For My Joy . . .

The Reason For My Joy . . .

Monday, December 6, 2010

Andrea's First Marriage Rejection

A couple of weeks ago, we had just come home from church and I was in the bedroom putting my scriptures and stuff away when I overheard this conversation in the living room:
Andrea: "Landon, when we get bigger will you marry me?"
Landon: Pause, pause . . . then a chuckle . . . "No"
Andrea didn't say anything after that. I guess the response was pretty straight forward.

I guess Andrea thought Landon was pretty handsome in his suit and tie. Poor Andrea. Not even her brother will have her. :) Hopefully she'll have a little more luck with men when she gets older.l

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! I am sure things will change in years to come! Brooke is always wanting to marry Micah too!

    ReplyDelete