The Reason For My Joy . . .

The Reason For My Joy . . .

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Rylan's now 2 years old!

Opening presents . . .It's a sailboat! Landon got a rubber snake for his birthday and Rylan just loved it so we got him one too.
Grandma Linda got Rylan some lift the flap books. He loved them!

Here's my big 2 year old enjoying his cake.

Eating the goods.

Rylan's pretty happy about his birthday.



For Rylan's birthday cake, I cut up the cake into chunks and put it in the back of a dump truck and then covered it with chocolate pudding and crushed oreos. I then stuck gummy worms and rock candy on top. It looked prety disgusting, but that was kind of the idea.

Here's a close-up view.

The cupcakes had construction signs on them.






















5 comments:

  1. I bet the cake was good though. Sounds like he had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute idea! I can't believe he is already 2! Now it is time for another one, don't you think???

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is CRAP totally CRAP what the hell is this CRAP?!

    ReplyDelete