The Reason For My Joy . . .

The Reason For My Joy . . .

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Extended Family Trip to Island Park

 The end of July, we went to another cabin at Island Park with my whole side of the family.  We stayed two nights and had an absolute blast!  Here are some pictures of the kids and their cousins playing in the reservoir.





 Rylan and his cousin, Cameron were pretty interested in watching the older boys play video games.
 Here's Rylan with his cousin, Makell riding in Aunt Tiffani and Uncle John's Rhino.
 The water was a little cold!

 Lyndie spent the day sun bathing.

 The cabin even had a hot tub! 
 We took a drive up to Big Springs to feed the fish and the seagulls.  We even saw a moose while we were there, but I didn't have the camera out and I missed it.

 This picture doesn't quite capture how funny Joe looked after he and my brothers-in-law got back from a wild ride on the Rhino in the rain.  His hair was standing straight up and the entire front of him was speckled with mud.  They had a good time though! 

 Here's Uncle Chad with some of the cousins watching a movie.
 Here's my little family in front of the cabin.
Grandma loves all her grandkids!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shanna,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Island Park to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete