The Reason For My Joy . . .

The Reason For My Joy . . .

Thursday, December 13, 2012

First Day of School

 I'm quite a bit behind on my posts, but here are the kids on their first day of school.  Looking pretty good!

 Waiting for the bus.
 Getting on the bus.
 I always let the kids ride the bus on the first day and then I meet them down at the school to take their picture and make sure they made it to their classroom okay.  By the time I got to Alexa's classroom, her teacher had already started talking and I didn't want to embarrass her by taking her picture, so I just got Landon.
 Andie is in Kindergarten this year and she goes in the afternoon,  so she got her pictures later on that day.
 Rylan's not in school, but he was feeling left out.
My big Kindergartener!

No comments:

Post a Comment