The Reason For My Joy . . .

The Reason For My Joy . . .

Friday, January 14, 2011

Here Comes Santa Claus

Getting ready to open their one Christmas Eve gift. Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, everyone was stirring!
We went a little overboard on our outside Christmas decorations this year, but hey, Christmas only comes once a year, right? We really enjoyed having our house so lit up. We didn't enjoy, however, the power bill. These lights used up so much energy that any time I ran the vacuum cleaner while they were on, I blew a fuse. Maybe it's a good thing Christmas only comes once a year :)








1 comment:

  1. Can't believe it's already been a year since I saw you. How is your mom? I'm sure you've got to spend a lot more time with her which is nice. WEll, it Looks like you had fun during the holidays! I hope this year is a good one for the Browning family. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete