The Reason For My Joy . . .

The Reason For My Joy . . .

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!


Well, today would have been my Dad's 65th birthday. It has definitely been a day of much emotion. Joe got released from the bishopric today and so that has been creating many different emotions. Then, of course, my Dad has been on my mind all day. I just wanted to let him know that I love him very much. There isn't a day go by that I don't think of him. He was the best dad that any daughter could ask for. He taught me so much and I miss him more than I ever could have imagined. I'm so thankful that I know that he is happy and that I will have the opportunity to be with him again. So, Happy Birthday to the best Dad on earth and in the Spirit World! I love you!!

1 comment:

  1. Dad has been on my mind a lot too! I miss him so much!

    ReplyDelete