The Reason For My Joy . . .

The Reason For My Joy . . .

Friday, April 29, 2011

Grandma's New Puppies

Grandma Kathy's Old English Bull Dogs had seven little puppies a couple of weeks ago. A few days before Easter, we went up to her house to see them. They were so tiny and cute. The kids were so excited and didn't want to leave when it was time to go home. Here are some pictures of the kids with the puppies.


Here's Rylan giving the puppy a kiss.

Andrea was surprisingly gentle. I was a little worried that she would smother the poor little thing!
Alexa is my animal lover and would have 15 different animals in the house if I let her. She was in all her glory surrounded by all these puppies.


Here's my little tough guy being as tender and gentle as can be.
















1 comment:

  1. Rylan's hair looks really red! I gotta say, the puppies are cute, but the kids are cuter!

    ReplyDelete