The Reason For My Joy . . .

The Reason For My Joy . . .

Friday, April 1, 2011

Sick Little Boy!


Lant night, Rylan was running a high fever throughout the night. He is normally a pretty active little guy and so it was so sad to see him just laying still with flushed cheeks and bloodshot eyes. He seems to be feeling a little better this morning, but I'm still giving him a little extra TLC. I bundled him all up on the couch and brought him some books to look at. He looked so cute! He is the king around here! He even cheesed it really big when I took this picture of him. Hopefully, he will continue to get better and no one else in the family will come down with it.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I hate to say this, but he doesn't look sick at all!! He is so stinkin cute! Maybe he was just faking it so he could have some special attention!

    ReplyDelete