The Reason For My Joy . . .

The Reason For My Joy . . .

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy Birthday, Rylan!

Here's Rylan "helping" me make his birthdy cake.


My big three year old is sure excited to open his presents!




Rylan loves dinosaurs so I made him a dinosaur cake. He thought it was pretty cool. He really liked that the candles were inside the volcano.



Blow, Rylan, blow!



Rylan wanted a recorder so much because Andie and Landon both got one for their birthdays. Our house can be pretty loud now when all three of them decide to play.



Rylan got this inflatable shark for the pool this summer. He loved it so much! Unfortunately, after being jumped and played on for a couple of days by all the kids, it has a hole somewhere and won't stay inflated. He only got to use it once this summer in the pool for just a few seconds. He sat on it with a huge grin on his face and then it tipped and dumped him in the pool. He came up sputtering and crying and wanted nothing to do with the pool the rest of the summer.

Opening presents!

Opening his dragon.



Super Rylan to the rescue.



A T- Rex! He acted surprised when he opened it but he actually had just seen it that morning when I was wrapping it. I was in my bedroom with the door locked thinking that I was well hidden, when I heard a muffled, excited voice from the crack under the door saying, "Is that my dinosaur?"






















No comments:

Post a Comment