The Reason For My Joy . . .

The Reason For My Joy . . .

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Welcome to the World, Lyndie!

 Early in the summer, we had our fifth child, Lyndie Marie.  Here are some pictures of her first moments of life.  Her hair has a tint of red in it.  She's so precious!










 Here's Alexa meeting her baby sister for the first time.
 Make sure you support that head, Landon!
 Kisses from Andrea.

 We were worried that Rylan was going to be jealous, but he loved his little sister from the very start.

 Holy cow!  I can't believe I have five kids!
 I just want to kiss those cheeks!

 There are a lot of pictures of Andrea holding Lyndie because she wants to hold her constantly.
 Getting ready to bring Lyndie home for the first time.


1 comment:

  1. She's beautiful! Congratulations! We got your announcement in the mail-THanks!

    ReplyDelete